Sharing Life Lessons is a Valuable Gift
A Message From Vida Spa’s President
For over twenty years, it has been a tradition of mine to handwrite holiday cards for every team member. These personalized cards allow me to recognize each member individually for their contribution and value at Vida Spas and to also thank them for their dedication, hard work, exceptional service and most importantly their loyalty and kindness. They are the foundation of Vida!
Positive words need to be expressed more often.
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you, our Vida Fans, for your support and trust in our services and team. We value each and every customer and hope that you find solace and restoration in your overall experience at Vida Spa’s. Thank you.
This holiday season, I would like to share what I have learned in my career and my journey through life…
- Fill your cup until it overflows. Give to yourself first so that you have the capacity to give to others. If your cup is empty, you have nothing to give.
- Be kind to everyone you meet.
- Pick a career that makes you happy so that it doesn’t feel like work.
- Patience and understanding goes a long way.
- Don’t judge a person who cuts you off. They may be dealing with an emergency.
- Acknowledge anything that positively influences you.
- Be kind with your words.
- Think before you speak. The impact could be detrimental.
- Never waver from your integrity, principles, or core values as a person or a company.
- Surround yourself with staff, clients, and people who have the same principles as you. Those relationships will last forever.
- Make a decision and commit to it. If you make the wrong decision, learn from it and work to fix. it.
- Learn from mistakes. The lesson is valuable.
- Create daily disciplines to make a difference in your future.
- You will be successful in life if you work hard and are honest, kind, generous, and patient.
- Write down any defining moment in your life and reflect on it often. This will help lead you down the path you were meant to take.
- Reach beyond your grasp. You can make anything happen if you put your mind to it.
Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season and a very healthy and prosperous New Year.
President at Vida Spa’s